Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Currently List #21

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List.




Watching:  I love this show. It seriously gets better every day and I love that it comes on Monday-Friday!

Reading: So the Food Network Magazine and Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine has some really awesome recipes in the current issue. I found several copies that I plan to make in the next few days and weeks. I also love that in one of the magazines, there is a section that has the essential equipment and ingredients that should be kept in a kitchen.

Listening: I swear I keep hearing this song everywhere and all the time! It can get annoying, but I still like the song.

Making: So I definitely need to work on last week's PL and I'm glad that I did work on it a little. I haven't glued anything down, but I have an idea of what I want the spread to look like.

Feeling: I'm feeling overwhelmed, tired, and just irritated. Since I was sick and in pain (I think I may have had the flu or just a really severe cold) for about a week and a half, all of my plans have been pushed back. Now I feel overwhelmed since I have so much to do.

Planning: I have several layouts and cards to make for the Me & My Big Ideas Design Team application. I'm really excited for the chance to apply and hopefully I get picked.

Loving: There are just so many possiblities and opportunities out there...and I'm just excited.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...





No comments

Post a Comment