Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Currently List #20

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List! I still love filling out these little lists!


Watching: I'm catching up on last night's episode of Mistresses. Seriously, I love this show! I definitely recommend everyone watch it.

Reading: I've been reading lots of blog posts from Dancing QuinnAmanda Rose, and Rukristin.

Listening: I'm listening to iTunes radio. I've been changing stations a lot today, but I have been sticking to Pure Pop station, Weekly Top 50 Hip-Hop/Rap, and Latin Urban Radio.

Making: I am still working on a few weeks of Project Life layouts and am already planning to work on this week's layout as well. I bought a new album a few days ago and this week will go in that album. I plan to do a spread every week that includes a traditional layout on one side and then the other side will have divided page protectors.

Feeling: I'm so exhausted. I had a ton of to-dos and errands today and it has wiped me out. I think I may call it a night early today as well. 

Planning: I keep finding tons of projects, tutorials, etc. that are just way too awesome. Now I want to try them all. I'm planning to make some cards, mini books, and this super cool "explosion box" that I found on Dancing Quinn. It is just too cute!

Loving: I'm so happy that it's already September. Fall is almost here and my husband's birthday is coming up as well.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment