Sunday, September 28, 2014

30 Days of Lists--September 2014---Lists 22-28

Hello! It's Sunday and it's time for another share of my 30 Days of Lists. I can't believe that the 30 Days of Lists challenge is almost over and that September is almost over. This month went by way too fast.


List 22: Meal Planning for this week...

  • Tacos
  • Lots of fruit
  • Tuna Helper
  • Burgers
  • Chicken sandwiches
  • White rice

List 23: Don't tell anybody but...
  • I don't have my driver's license yet, but I plan on trying to get it soon.
  • I've watched all of the Supernatural seasons at least 4 times (probably more than that).
  • I still haven't watched Star Wars (yes...I know).
List 24: My favorite authors...
  • Adele Geras
  • Jessica Verday
  • F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Clive Barker
  • Stephanie Meyer
  • Zora Neale Hurston
  • Charles Dickens

List 25: What balance means to me...
  • enough time for myself and lots of time with my family.
List 26: Rules for traveling me...
  • Good music is a must
  • I will need some me time
  • No smoking
  • Lots of pictures will be taken
  • Be open minded
  • Have FUN!!!!

List 27: I am thankful for...
  • My family
  • My husband's job and my job
  • Scrapbooking, Project Life, and crafting
  • Books
  • My friends
  • Hot chocolate
List 28: This time next year...
  • I'll be 24
and then...
  • who knows...life is full of surprises!
That's it for today! I plan to post the last two lists either on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment