Monday, August 18, 2014

Unforgettable Day Card

Hello there and happy Monday! I hope it's been an awesome day for you all. Today, I have been busy crafting and worked on my 30 Days of Lists cover. Tomorrow, I plan to work on some of the pages and layouts for my notebook.

Below is the card that I made using Heidi Swapp's Hello Today paper pad and Heidi Swapp's clear alphas. I actually got the idea from a post on Heidi Swapp's blog which you can check here. Super simple, but so awesome!


I have had the Hello Today 12x12 paper pad for months now, but didn't use it until today. I was actually a little scared to use it because I didn't want to ruin it. I love that the paper pad has 3x4 and 4x6 cards that you can cut out and put in your Project Life albums or use for other projects.


These clear alphas are so freaking cool! They are so useful. I decided I wanted to make a card for our Disney trip that we took, but now I'm thinking I may use this card to help document an upcoming festival that we plan to attend. I put the letters in my Xyron machine and I ran out of adhesive! So I ended up using my Elmer's dot runner instead.

The final product

I really like how the card came out! I was a bit worried that the letters would not stick, but it did. I may add some enamel dots at the corner or under the alphas. I definitely plan to use the alphas for some other projects and maybe even for my 30 Days of Lists notebook. 

Until next time...



No comments

Post a Comment