Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday and it's time for another Thursday Thoughts. So here we go...


  • We had a few errands today so we were a little bit busy, but I got to go to Michael's today!
  • Speaking of Michael's, I found some of the new Heidi Swapp Project Life products! My local Michael's didn't have a lot of the stuff in yet, but I did get a stencil and stamp set, a set of clear stamps, mini books, and the mini folders. I definitely will be going to go to Michael's in the next few days to get some of the other stuff.
  • I'm going to try this new Breyer's ice cream (vanilla caramel gelato). I hope it's delicious.
  • Hubby and I are planning to go to the movies tonight to see Guardians of the Galaxy so we hope it's a good movie. It will be nice to have a date night finally. It's been an hectic week.
  • I didn't make the Xyron Design Team, but I'll try again next time. I think there's going to be another design team call in the next six months so I'll have plenty of time to make some new projects.
  • I seriously need to work on our wedding album and another wedding project. I think I'm going to use a mini album instead of a 12x12 album. I also need to get some pictures for my mami and my in laws...asap!
  • I think it's time for me to give up soda again for a month. I'm drinking way too much soda.
  • I need to work on my 30 Days of Lists book and get the pages ready so that I can just add my lists. 
That's it for me. How has your Thursday been? What are your Thursday Thoughts.

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment