Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Hello there! Happy Friday! Today, I went to Michaels and bought some of the new Recollections Fall embellishments and Craft It Cardmaking embellishments. I definitely plan to go again this weekend and get a few more supplies to make some more cards.

Speaking of making some cards, I was finally able to make some detailed sketches and drafts of cards that I want to make. I used some of the supplies that I bought and made a birthday card. I really, really like how the card came out.


Supply list
  • Recollections Craft It Cardmaking Dimensional Sticker
  • Recollections Washi Tape
  • Recollections Card
This card was so easy to make! Since I only bought one of the dimensional stickers, I think I may have to go back and buy a couple more. There are so many people who have birthdays coming up and I need to start making some more birthday cards.

I plan to post some more cards in the next few days so be on the lookout for that. :)

Until next time...



No comments

Post a Comment