Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Currently List #18

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time!


Watching: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta...don't judge me (ha ha)! So apparently yesterday's episode was the finale. I also heard that there is going to be a Love & Hip Hop in Hollywood. I still think that Love & Hip Hop New York is the best one.

Reading: I've been catching up on reading some blog posts from Ramblings of a Suburban Mom as well as looking at blog posts about 30 Days of Lists.

Listening: I still love this song. Pure awesomeness.

Making: I've been making some PL layouts since I need to catch up on a couple of weeks. I also have been working on how I want the pages of my 30 Days of Notebook to look like. I'm hoping to have that done by the end of the week.

Feeling: I'm beyond sleepy. I even took a nap and that seemed to make it worse.

Planning: I bought some cards at Michael's to use for my bases, but I also want to get some kraft cards for my bases as well.

Loving: This season of Teen Wolf is seriously awesome! It sucks that the season is going to end soon, but at least Supernatural and Sleepy Hollow will be back soon.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment