Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Wishlist

Hello there! Happy Saturday! Can you believe it's August already? This year is really going by fast! I made a goal back in June (I think?) for a "no spend" July and August and um...I definitely failed in July. And August is not looking good either already, but at least I got some good deals. So I'm going to make a goal for a "no spend" September. In the meantime, I made a wish list for August!



1. I really want and need some new flats. I saw these Jessica Simpson Marline Ballet Flats on DSW and I'm in love! 


2. I really, really, really want all of the Hero Arts Ink Daubers and maybe a few of the Neon Daubers as well. 


3. I have been wanting the Cinch for a couple of months now, but have been hesitant to purchase it because I was worried that I would not use it often. However, now that I have been wanting to make a ton of mini albums and books, I know I will use the Cinch a lot. 

4. You know when you have a favorite pair of sneakers and you know it's time to throw them away because they are just not good anymore? Like seriously it's time to toss them out because it's basically worn down, tearing apart, etc. Well, it looks like the time has come for me to toss out my absolute favorite pair of sneakers. I've had my favorite pair of Jordans since I was in high school. Surprisingly, they have lasted a long time considering I've already graduated college. I could probably still wear the tons of sneakers that I have already, but I want something that can go with anything. So it looks like these Converse sneakers will do.

Well, that's my wish list. Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

Until next time...




No comments

Post a Comment