Monday, August 4, 2014

30 Days of Lists-Open Registration Starts Today!

Hello there! I have some super exciting news for all of you today! I am officially a sponsor for 30 Days of Lists! 30 Days of Lists is now open for registration and begins on September 1, 2014 and last for 30 days! I've participated in 30 Days of Lists several times now and I absolutely love it!

I love that there is no wrong way to complete the challenges. Some people like to use separate notebooks to complete the challenges while others have used Project Life cards to complete them. I have usually used a notebook and some embellishments to complete the challenges and I am thinking that I will do the same thing for this challenge.




P.S. Since I am a sponsor and an affiliate of 30 Days of Lists, any purchases you make using the links will support The Emi Times. Be sure to check out 30 Days of Lists and learn more about the challenge. I can't wait to see everyone's lists and books!


Until next time...






No comments

Post a Comment