Tuesday, August 26, 2014

30 Days of Lists Blog Hop

September is almost here and that means that 30 Days of Lists is just a few days away! I'm so excited! Today is the 30 Days of Lists Blog Hop! All of the sponsors and ambassadors will be posting a list for everyone to see. If you are not familiar with 30 Days of Lists, you can find more information  here.

The list that I chose is Favorite Websites & Blogs



Favorite Blogs
  • Amanda Rose Blog
  • Rukristin
  • Ali Edwards
  • Dancing Quinn
  • Ramblings of Suburban Mom
  • I Love It All with Monika Wright
Websites
  • BuzzFeed
  • Wikipedia
  • Facebook
  • PostSecret
I used my mixed media journal, some enamel dots, Heidi Swapp polka dot stencil from her new Project Life collection, and two of the Heidi Swapp mini mists (Citron and Teal). As you can see, I am still learning how to use the mini mists.

I can't wait to see everyone else's lists. If you haven't joined, there is still time to do so. You also get a free #30 Days exclusive kit that was designed by Alexandra Rae Designs. This is only available to registered listers.

Join the blog hop and follow here to check out some other lists and pages.


  

P.S. I am a sponsor and affiliate for 30 Days of Lists. Any purchases you make using the above link will help support The Emi Times. 

No comments

Post a Comment