Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday and it's time for another Thursday Thoughts. So here we go...


  • I've been going to Hobby Lobby and Michael's a lot. I got most of the stuff that I need for now except for a memory tray.
  • I'm getting even more excited for all the projects that I plan to make in the next few weeks.
  • I'm still trying to decide on whether or not to keep my Conscious Box subscription. I'm going to look into some other subscription boxes like Urthbox and Love with Food.
  • I wonder if I should let my youngest son have a big boy bed soon. 
  • I'm working on my wish list.
  • I need to get started on my July assignment for One Little Word. The month is almost and I want to get this assignment done soon.
  • Why is meal planning so hard? I need to find a better way to meal plan.

That's it for me. How is your Thursday going? What are your Thursday Thoughts?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment