Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday and it's time for another Thursday Thoughts.


  • I received Michael's rest/nap mat for school. I was surprised at how fast the product shipped and arrived. 
  • I'm planning on making some cards this weekend with all of the MAMBI cards that I bought in the past week.
  • I love Zaxby's. Sure it's unhealthy, but my gosh it's so delicious!
  • I'm getting even more excited about 30 Days of Lists and have a few more things to get done for this project. 
  • I know it's kind of early, but I am going to start Christmas shopping early. And by early, I mean like starting this month. I just want to get done before the end of November.
  • We already know what we are going to dress the boys up for Halloween! Can you tell that I am excited for Fall and Christmas?
  • I really want to order my Erin Condren planner, but I want to wait a little longer. I need to read more reviews about the covers. Plus I keep hearing about orders getting messed up or arriving too late so I want to wait until everything dies down a bit.  


That's it for me! How has your Thursday been? What are you Thursday Thoughts?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment