- I had a ton of errands today and got most of my to-dos done already. I'm feeling very accomplished at the moment because of all the stuff I got done in such a short amount of time.
- I am getting really irritated with USPS. They are constantly losing mail. It's freaking ridiculous!!!!
- Also I am not sure what is going on with the Project Life journaling pens. Every time I purchase a new pack, they immediately dry up. I just bought a third pack not too long ago (and barely use them) and after they are all dried up. I think I'm just going to stop purchasing them and stick with my Sharpie fine point pens.
- I have caught up with One Little Word and plan to start working on this month's prompt this weekend.
- I'm super excited because I am going to be a sponsor for 30 Days of List. I seriously can't wait! I need to decide whether to use one of the many daybooks that I have or make a mini album/daybook for this round of lists.
- I wonder when the fourth book in The Books of Abarat series is going to come out. I will probably have to reread all of the other books in order to remember what happened though. Plus I still have a ton of other books I need to read as well (yes...I know I keep saying that).
- I wish laundry could just fold itself. I swear laundry has got to be the worst chore ever.
- I am getting excited seeing all of the school supply sections being set up and I'm not even in school.
- I really want to go to this new Dominican bar/restaurant that is nearby. Maybe we'll go for our anniversary?
- I also really, really, really want to go see Deliver Us Evil. I seriously need to make time to go see this.
That's it for me! How is your Thursday going? What are your Thursday Thoughts?
Until next time...