Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday and it's time for another Thursday Thoughts!


  • I can't believe it's already July and that tomorrow is 4th of July! This year is going by quick!
  • Going to Hobby Lobby and seeing the employees put up all of the Fall items is making me even more excited for Fall.
  • I'm already loving this season of Teen Wolf.
  • I can't wait for the Walking Dead and Supernatural to finally come back on.
  • I seriously need to go see Deliver Us From Evil.
  • My boys and husband are just super awesome!
  • It's my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday mami!
  • I want to work on my blog some more (i.e. designs and such).
  • I finally organized my craft supplies in my new Recollections desktop carousel and organized my craftsman tote. My desk looks some much more organized.
  • It seems like school is starting earlier every year! I can't believe kids will be going back to school in a month.

How has your Thursday been? What are your Thursday Thoughts?

Until next time...

Emi


No comments

Post a Comment