Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Currently List #15

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time!


Watching: I needed to catch up on some tv shows and one of those shows was Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.

Reading: I didn't get to finish my copy of the Scrap365 so I've been catching up on it today. I think I may just have to subscribe to this magazine. I'm impressed with the stuff that I find in the magazine.

Listening: I have this song on repeat...like no joke. I love this song. 

Making: School will be starting soon and although I'm almost done with back to school shopping for my son, there are still a few things that I need to get. Plus I need to make my grocery list as well. I need to make sure that I write everything down...it's unbelievable how much I forget to add on the list. 

Feeling: That nap only made me even sleepier than what I was before I took the nap. How in the world does that happen?

Planning: I have been loving making cards and I want to make some more soon. I wanted to make some more last week, but I didn't get a chance to. So I will definitely try to do that this week.

Loving: I have been using different Xyron cartridges like the laminate and the laminate/permanent cartridge (for my Xyron 5" Creative Station) as well as the Xyron magnet tape and I'm loving it! There are just so many things that you can make using the cartridges! I've made some stickers, mini dashboards for my planner, and a mini dashboard for the fridge. You can read more about it here.

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment