Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently List #11

Hello! Hello! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time. Here's my list for today...


Watching: Have I mentioned how much I love this novela? Seriously...it's going to suck when the show is over. 

Reading: I still need to catch up with June's assignment for One Little Word, but I read July's assignment. I'm excited to get started with this assignment.

Listening: I heard this song on Teen Wolf...and I love it. I've been dancing to this ever since.

Making: I'm making some PL cards with the tons of card stock that I have. I'm thinking of selling some of the cards as well as giving them away as RAKs.

Feeling: I'm feeling happy and peaceful. It's been a great day.

Planning: I'm working on some blog posts and I hope to work on my blog this week.

Loving: I found some Studio Calico die cut wood veneers at Hobby Lobby and bought a pack of the little people pack. They have some other designs as well which I will be getting soon. 

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

Emi

No comments

Post a Comment