Monday, June 9, 2014

What I'm loving...

Disclosure: This post does contain a referral link.

Hello there! Happy Monday! Today I'm posting about what I'm loving right now. And first on the list is...



My new hat that I got from Disney World. I'm not a hat person at all and basically do not wear them at all. However, I absolutely needed one when we were at Disney last week. It was unbelievably hot and my curly hair just couldn't take the heat (and did I mention it was HOT!).



I'm still loving my Erin Condren life planner. I can't wait to order my new one although I am not a fan of the interchangeable covers. They say that they have been testing the covers for an entire year and that there should not be any issues with the covers coming off, but I'm not too entirely convinced yet. However, I will still order one and hopefully there will be no issues with the covers. If you want to try them out you can use this link to get $10 off your first order.
Image from Bath and Body Works

I still love my Bath and Body Works Dancing Waters collection. They are actually having an online sale (it ends in a few hours) and I think I need to stock up on some more of the Dancing Waters and Black Amethyst products. Dancing Waters is my absolute favorite and it's a shame that they don't carry it in the stores (they only have hand sanitizer I believe).

Until next time...

Emi


No comments

Post a Comment