Sunday, June 8, 2014

I'm Baaack!! And Currently List #7

Hello everyone! I've been gone for about a week and so much has happened. Plus I have a couple of things that I have and want to get done. So I'll try to make it short and sweet.


  • I was gone for a week because we went to Disney World.
  • We had a blast and can't wait to go again.
  • We have so much to do now that we are back...it's amazing how things can pile up after being gone for a week.
  • I can't believe it's June already!!!
  • I didn't get to complete the last day in the blog every day in May challenge and I felt kind of bad at first, but at least I blogged every day (even if I didn't follow all of the prompts).
  • We have a lot of catching up to do on shows.
  • I have to catch up on some PL layouts.
  • I have to work on my Disney World mini album and the trip (drive) down to Florida.
  • I finally got some supplies to try a mixed media tutorial using gelatos, gel medium, and stencils by Heather Greenwood Designs.

I didn't get to post my usual Tuesday Currently List so I decided to post one today.


Watching: I'm catching up on the TV shows that I missed during my vacation.

Reading: I'm also catching up on reading on some blog posts by Rukristin, Amanda Rose, and Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.

Listening: Listening to Classic by MKTO and other music on the iTunes radio.

Making: I'm also catching up on my PL layouts.

Feeling: The trip has left me and my hubby very exhausted so we have been trying to rest.

Planning: I plan to work on my two mini albums in the next few days.

Loving: I loved Disney World, but I am absolutely loving my bed right now.



How was your week? 

Until next time...

Emi

No comments

Post a Comment