Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Currently List #9

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time! This is my 9th card that I am posting on my blog. I got the idea from Kristin over at Rukristin. You can check out her blog for some information. I just love that I can use the cards to write about what's currently going with me. Also you can choose to fill them out whenever you want. Some people fill them out daily, weekly, monthly, etc. I choose to fill them out weekly and put them in my Project Life album.

Here's my Currently List card for today...


Watching: Mistresses. This show is just awesome. I wish it was on every day.

Reading: I've been catching up on reading some blog posts.

Listening: Dare (La La La) by Shakira is stuck in my head. At least it's a good song. :)

Making: I need to catch up on my Project Life layouts. I am glad that I was able to start catching up today. I only have some journaling to get done so that's awesome!

Feeling: I've been feeling a little stressed and I know it's because I try to do too much in so little time.  One of my friends told me that I just need to space things out and take it easy. I really needed to hear those words. I always have to remind myself that, but it's different when someone else says it. Thanks Melissa! I'm taking your advice!

Planning: I am planning to come up with some more blog posts. I'm ok with not posting every single day since you know...life happens and there will be times when I just can't post every day. I just want to make sure to post often.

Loving: I love my new pairs of shorts and tops. I don't usually like wearing shorts, but it's a nice change from wearing my yoga pants or leggings and t-shirts.

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

Emi

No comments

Post a Comment